Monday, October 27, 2008

Passion with ShuQi


Friday October 24, 2008 turned out to be a special day for over 350 VIP guests and journalists in Beijing, China. During the Frédérique Constant Passion Event 2008 at the famous Meilanfang Theatre in this vibrant metropole, the brand's CEO Peter Stas introduced their new Chinese Brand Ambassador: Ms. ShuQi.[[MORE]]



The Taiwanese-born movie star and celebrity told the press: ‘I was delighted when Frédérique Constant asked me to be their Chinese Ambassador for the Ladies collection. I have always loved watches and I am very excited by the Ladies Automatic Double Heartbeat Chocolate’.


During the day program, Frédérique Constant presented itself to a large number of VIP journalists at XinYu Elegant Watch, the flagship store of watch distributor XinYu Hengdeli in Beijing’s main shoppingstreet Wangfujing.


At night, an exclusive dinner took place at Meilanfang theatre, catering for over 350 VIP guests. The dinner was followed by an exciting presentation of the Frédérique Constant collection and a passionate concert by the world


 renowned Beijing Symphony Orchestra.


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I have accidently come across this site whilst hunting on the Internet as I am researching some info on electric cellos!. It is a good website so I have bookmarked your site and I intend to come back tomorrow to give it a proper look when I'll more free time.

    ReplyDelete