Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First edition of the Frederique Constant Sales Manager Training Days

pict0956


During two days, we have received in our Frederique Constant Headquarters in Geneva, our sales managers from all around the world! USA, Dubai, Turkey, Russia, France, Holland, Poland, Hungary, Germany and many more were au rendez vous![[MORE]]

The event has been fruitful and elevating, as we had the opportunity to exchange knowledge and to get to know each other better. We do hope they all similarly enjoyed it and that they will benefit from what we presented to all of them.

p1000045

Here are few comments from different participants:

Thank you very much for the opportunity to visit you in Genève as it was quite a knowledgeable experience.
It was great to meet all our colleagues from around the world and listen to their input on how to sell more watches. I can say that I have seen a fantastic group!
Best wishes to all,
Michael from Florida


pict0949
Dear Sirs,
I'd like to thank you for the fantastic Training Days in Geneva, full of input and inspiration for the work we are doing everyday.
The nice dinner with the amazing view of Lake Geneva was great, it was a perfect platform to learn more about our team and to make conversation.
Already now I am looking forward for the next Training Days, next year!
Thank you and best regards.
Alireza from Germany


Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you one more time for the great time we had in Geneva. I personnaly really enjoyed meeting everybody, share all those experiences and I am defenitely more than happy to be a part of such a team, so motivated to promote Frédérique Constant around the world.

Thanks again,

Henry from France

Dear Friends,


I would like to return thanks to Frederique Constant for the great days we could spend in Geneva! We picked up profitable information from the team of the Brand and the Managers from all over the world! I hope you share the same feelings with me.


Kindest regards,
Kriszta from Hungaria



 

Hi there,


I would like to thank you as well for all the time and effort you put into this meeting (and the Sales Bible).


Thank you


Inge from Belgium


Dear Friends,


I think our slogan fits very well here,


One Team -- One Dream!


Thanks for this nice weekend!


Patrick from The Netherlands


 

Dear Friends,


It was pleasure for me  to be with all of you in this training.


It was very useful and I hope it will help us to increase the sales and to presentFrederique Constant better.


Thanks for the nice time, which we spend together.


Nikolay from Bulgaria

1 comment:

  1. [...] Frederique Constant S.A. » Blog Archive » First edition of the … [...]

    ReplyDelete