Thursday, January 21, 2010

Testimony of a Happy Frederique Constant Customer

Hey .....

I am not sure if you remember me or not, but my brother and I met you in Bloomingdale's New York (59th Street) a few weeks ago. We picked out a watch from you for our retiring employee who had been with our company for over 40 years. We ended up selecting the Heart Beat watch and I just wanted to let you know that he absolutely LOVED it. He wears it with such pride. Thank you so much for making the process so easy and for all your help. It is much appreciated.

If you are ever in New York again, please feel free to stop by our showroom. It would be a pleasure to see you again.

I hope you are well and wish you all the best for the new year.

1 comment:

  1. We missed Mesut Ozil too! It was confirmed by Arsene Wenger, while commentating for French Televison during the Euros. Arsenal were the first club to track him at Werder. Ozil finally had the choice to go to Arsenal or Real and he chose Arsenal.

    ReplyDelete