Friday, April 30, 2010

Frederique Constant in the top 30 of the Swiss Watch Industry

bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-1


According to the swiss magazin Bilanz, Frederique Constant is in the Top 30 of the biggest Companies of the Swiss watch Industry. Who of you knew that?[[MORE]]


Live your passion



bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-2bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-3


bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-4bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-5bilanz_uhren-branchenubersicht-5-2010-6



2 comments:

  1. Dear FC,

    I bought a beautiful watch from you, an FC335M55M6.
    I am really happy with it, but I did not have it's manuael.This is a new model, and I could not find my manuel in the brochure was given with my watch.Its number is1698283.
    Please, send me a manuel!
    (please, send it to fenyesa@gportal.hu as well)

    Thanks,
    Fényes Attila
    from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will right away seize your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks. April Birthstone Bead Ideas http://www.meng-ya.net/plus/view.php?aid=37794

    ReplyDelete